Your privacy is important to us. That's why we've created this simplified
- We are Inspire3 Ltd, with our homepage at www.inspire3.com.
- Our address is 20-22 Wenlock Road, London,
N1 7GU, United Kingdom.
- You can reach our support team at
[email protected], or call us in the UK on (+44) 7092 17 18 19.
- "We", "us" and "our" on this page refer to Inspire3 Ltd.
Our Policy in a Nutshell
- We will NEVER sell your details to anyone else, and we'll NEVER spam
- You can ALWAYS opt-out of our communications, just by telling us.
- Every non-transactional email we send includes an unsubscribe link
in the footer.
- We promise never to do anything "weird" with your information.
The Information We Collect
- We collect all the information you'd expect for our sites to operate
- For email subscriptions, we collect the name and email address provided,
as well as the signup & confirmation IP addresses.
- For purchases, we collect the name, email address, postal address, and
payment details provided, as well as your IP address.
- For support questions, we use the return email address to reply to the
query, and possibly offer an email subscription.
- We may also collect other aggregate information to improve our systems,
such as server logs and email click counts.
- Your payment information is handled in the most secure manner possible.
- All payment data is secured during the
ordering process using 256-bit
military grade encryption.
- We NEVER permanently store your credit card details. Payment data is
typically handled by our PayPal merchant account.
- We may use PayPal Reference Transactions to bill the original payment
method if you authorize additional purchases.
What We Do With Your Information
- We will use the information you provide to help complete the service you
have asked of us.
- For email subscriptions, we will use this data to send you the
information you requested - such as our regular newsletter.
- For purchases, we will use this data to complete the order - such as
sending out download links, or physically mailing out a product.
- If you have provided your telephone number to us, we may call you to
check on your progress, and maybe offer additional coaching.
- If you have provided your mailing address, we may send you extra
material that we deem relevant.
- We aim for all of our communications to be relevant. You can opt-out of
any communication at any time simply by
letting us know.
Our Commitment to Data Security
- We don't take security lightly. We know your information is important.
- We have taken measures to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data
accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information.
- We have appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to
safeguard and secure the information you provide.
Other Things You Should Know
- If you have questions about the information we hold about you, you can
contact us for more information.
- We never collect or maintain information from those we know are under
18. Our sites and products are aimed at responsible adults, aged 18 or over.